The Blue Anchor has been a public house since 1742 and is now owned by Rose and John Gill who have been owners for the past four years. We are very much the typical village pub offering a variety of real ales (cask marque recommended) and lagers. Our restaurant seats 42 people comfortably and offers traditional pub food cooked freshly to a high standard at a very good price.
The Blue Anchor sits between two lanes Grange Road and Longmill Lane with the village church overlooking us, with ample off road parking and a very large garden ½ an acre of Kent Cob Nuts for the kids to play in while mum and dad enjoy a beer or a glass of wine and a meal on our suntrap decking area.
The Blue Anchor is an ideal meeting place for walkers exploring the country side around us, having a nice long walk and returning for refreshment afterwards.